Are you a user of Amazon.com and yet to enjoy multiple benefits as it flows? Subscribe for a Prime membership role. A Prime member has advantage over usual users of Amazon. As millions of users continue to benefit quality of products as members of the Amazon community, it is high time to get current and prime discounted prices on all products purchased this season. With Amazon Prime Subscription, prime member enjoy big discount on Amazon Prime Day
What Does Amazon Prime Mean?
Amazon Prime means the subscription paid for services rendered by Amazon Prime and costs $139/year or $14.99/month. Only Prime members receive a wide variety of services. When you subscribe for a service or more, you benefit a free one or two-day shipping benefit on most items sold by Amazon. The subscription comes with lots of benefits including quality and original video, Gaming, entertainment and lots more.
What is Amazon Prime Video?
One of the biggest benefits of being a Prime member of Amazon is the unlimited access to quality Prime Video. Prime Video offers unlimited streaming of movies and TV episodes for paid or free trial members in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. You can also add video subscriptions to services like Showtime, Starz, A&E, AMC and many other streaming entertainment channels. In in a nutshell, Prime members can now get a 30-day free trial of Paramount Plus (opens in new tab). Amazon is constantly expanding its Prime Video library with new content. For more information, go to About Prime Video
Amazon Prime VPN
Amazon Prime VPN is for people that will be travelling abroad and still enjoying Amazon Prime Video benefits. If you think you’ll be heading abroad, though, Amazon will limit your viewing. In that case, it’s worth getting an Amazon Prime VPN so you can change your location and watch everything you pay for, wherever you are.
Amazon Prime Gaming
Amazon Prime Gaming is another great benefit for gamers. A Prime Member can go to the Prime Gaming landing page for exclusive in-game loot, free monthly PC games (that are yours to keep forever) and a free monthly Twitch subscription. For gamers that remember Twitch Prime, Amazon Prime Gaming is just a rebrand of the service you used to know and love. If you have Amazon Prime you already have Amazon Prime Gaming included in your membership, so go check it out now.
Amazon Prime and PS5
If you’re hunting for PS5 restock, being a Prime member could help. Last September, Amazon held its first Prime member only PS5 restock. Throughout the summer Amazon has offered Prime members additional PS5 drops. That said, it’s gotten easier to find the PS5 in stock as Sony has it in stock at least once a week with no membership required.
Amazon Prime Day
Amazon Prime Day is usually a 48-hour (2 days) deal event that offers price discounts on thousands of products. · Amazon had two Prime Day 2022 sales —July and October, 2022
When is Amazon Prime Day?
In the past years, Amazon Prime Days occurred as follows;
- Prime Day 2015: July 15
- Prime Day 2016: July 12
- Prime Day 2017: July 11 to 12 (first to last longer than one day)
- Prime Day 2018: July 16 to 17
- Prime Day 2019: July 15 to 16
- Prime Day 2020: Oct. 13 to 14 (delayed by COVID-19 pandemic)
- Prime Day 2021: June 21 to 22 (the earliest to date)
- Prime Day 2022: July 12 to 13
- Prime Early Access Sale 2022: Oct. 11 to 12
How does Amazon Prime Day work?
The idea behind Prime Day (and, by extension, the Prime Early Access Sale) is a simple one: Subscribers to Amazon’s Prime service can get exclusive discounts on thousands of products and services across the site during a limited period of time. The products, while still available to non-Prime members, will have extra savings for members, dropping many of their prices down to new all-time lows.
When you’re logged in to your Prime account and looking at a product landing page, you’ll see the discounted price if it’s on sale. You don’t need any special coupon codes, nor is there a need to use a specific payment method in order to get the discounts.
Prime Day Vs. Black Friday
Both offer sales at a discounted price. While Amazon prime day is concern to Prime members, Black Friday is not limited to any member. Black Friday is a colloquial term for the Friday after Thanksgiving in the United States.
Amazon Prime Benefits
Although the cost of admission isn’t cheap, there are many perks associated with an Amazon Prime membership. For instance,
1. Discounted Prices:
Prime members get 10 percent off on select Whole Foods purchases. Amazon has been doubling down on Whole Foods discounts with new weekly price cuts that save shoppers an average of 20 percent on in-season produce, meat, seafood, and other products.
Prime members also get discounts on digital services like FreeTime Unlimited, which costs $2.99/month for Prime members or $4.99/month for non-members. And should you receive an Amazon Prime delivery late, Amazon will try to rectify its mistake.
2. Amazon Fresh Deliveries:
Amazon announced that Prime members would get free Amazon Fresh deliveries on orders of $35 or more. Amazon Fresh previously required that Prime members pay an extra $14.99/month. However, Amazon announced that Fresh would now be free for Prime members who have previously used the service. (Members who haven’t used the service must ask to be invited to Amazon Fresh before taking advantage of the free delivery).
3. Free six-month Trial of Amazon Prime Student
Students can also benefit from Amazon Prime. If you’re a two- or four-year college student with a valid .edu email, you can get a free six-month trial of Amazon Prime Student, which gets you all of the benefits of Prime in addition to special student-specific deals and coupons. After your trial ends, Prime Student will cost you half the price of a regular Prime membership for up to four years or until you graduate, whichever comes first.
4. Unlimited Music
Prime Student membership now comes with a deal on Music Unlimited, the paid streaming service that typically costs $7.99 per month for Prime members. Those college students will get the option to add the 50-million track library of Unlimited (which beats Prime Music’s 2 million count) for $0.99 extra.
Amazon Prime Savings
Amazon Prime Savings benefit members in the following ways;
- Quality Deals and Discounts, Compliments of Amazon Family: These include 20 percent off diapers through Subscribe & Save and 15 percent off eligible products from your baby registry.
- Prime Early Access: Get 30-minute early access to Lightening Deals on Amazon.com and new events on MyHabit.com.
- Video Games: Amazon now gives Prime members $10 credits on pre-orders of select video games. Previously, Amazon offered 20 percent off new, physical video games during pre-order stages.
- Download New Books for Free on Kindle First: Early access for members in the U.S. to download a new book for free every month from the Kindle First picks.
- Unlimited FreeTime: Parents will enjoy savings on FreeTime Unlimited, which brings tons of kid-friendly content to your account. Prime members pay $2.99 per month, while non-Prime members pay $4.99.
- Whole Foods: Prime members can enjoy exclusive savings at Whole Foods locations nationwide. Prime members also get free 2-hour Whole Foods deliveries via the company’s Prime Now (opens in new tab) service. Deliveries are available in select cities only. However, keep in mind Amazon is now charging a $10 service fee in select cities.
- Amazon Rewards Visa Card: Prime members with an Amazon Rewards Visa Card can earn 5 percent on Amazon.com purchases, 2 percent at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores, and 1 percent back on all other purchases. Plus, you can get 5 percent back on your Whole Foods purchases. (Non-Prime members will get 3 percent back). Amazon card holders can also get up to 20% back on select purchases. For instance, the retailer is currently offering 10% off select Sony TVs.
- Just for Prime: Amazon has a special section on its website called Just for Prime. Here you’ll find exclusive deals that only Prime member can enjoy. The deals range from electronics to home and kitchen devices. You can browse some of the deals here.
What is the Amazon Rewards Visa card?
The Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card is a card used to purchase and get rewards on Amazon.com. It offers rewards on every purchase, both on and off Amazon.com. With the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card, you can earn: 5% or 3% back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market, including Whole Foods Market 365 stores and www.wholefoodsmarket.com.
Who is Eligible for Amazon Reward Visa Card
To be eligible to receive reward visa card, you must gain a good credit score of 670 and above. Though this does not guarantee approval but will surely boost chances level of being accepted.
How to Apply for Amazon Credit Card
There are four credit card option to apply based on your needs. They are;
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card
- Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card
- Amazon Store Card
- Amazon Prime Store Card
To apply for a credit card:
- Search the Credit Card Marketplace for a credit card you want to apply for.
- Select Apply now.
You’ll be taken to the credit card application on the financial institution’s website.
- Fill in the application.
- Select Submit application.
Amazon Prime Shopping
To sign up for the Amazon Prime free trial:
- Go to Amazon Prime.
- Select Start your free trial.
- Follow the on-screen instructions if prompted.