Algonquin College Admission Requirements , English Language Proficiency Requirements, How to Apply, Undergraduate Official Document Required.
Algonquin College Admission for all interested students who wish to apply.
Algonquin College Admission Requirements for International Applicants
Basic Requirements for all students:
• International Application Form (here)
- Application fee $95 CAD
If scanned transcripts are not obtainable please courier them to:
- International Admissions administrative center (Student Central – C Building)
1385 Woodroffe Ave, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Admission to Undergraduate official document or Diploma Program (1/2/3 yrs)
One of the following:
1. West African School Certificate/specific Certificate of Education 0 Levels or A-Levels with a maximum grade score of C6 in five relevant subjects (including English)
Admission To Undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree Program (4 years)
One of the following:
1. West African School Certificate/specific Certificate of Education A Levels with a maximum grade score of B2 is necessary to program subjects (including English and Maths)
2. Senior School Certificate with a bare minimum grade score of B in required program subjects
3. A total educational record as well as transcripts for any post-secondary courses or programs accomplished.
Admission To A Post Graduate Certificate Program (1 year)
• Bachelor’s degree and University transcripts (2nd class lower division/2:2 or higher).
English Language Proficiency Requirements
|Credential||Algonquin’s EAP Program||IELTS||TOEFL – iBT||Cambridge||Pearson PTE||CAEL||MELAB|
Level 5 with
B minus (B-) in all core courses
lower than 5.5)
|169||53 – 57||An overall band score of 60||Overall 77 minimum of 75 AND Speaking 3-|
Level 6 with
a grade of B in all core courses
lower than 6.0)
|176||58 – 64||general Score of 70 & Writing Performance Score of 60||Overall 85 minimum of 80 AND Speaking 3|
Please note that IELTS refers to Academic and not General IELTS
- EAP –English for Academic Purposes,
- IELTS – International English Language Testing Service.
- TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language.
- PTE – Pearson Test of English.
- CAEL – Canadian Academic English Language Assessment Test.
How to apply for Algonquin College Admission
- Confirm your program is open
- Review Admission Requirements
- assess Visa/Study Permit/Work necessities
- Start the Online Application procedure
- Receive Letter of Acceptance
- Pay Your Fees
- Complete a Bridge pre-arrival course
- schedule and attend International Student Orientation
- Arrange for travel/airport pickup
- And lastly, click here
See also>>>>>>>Canada Visa from US | Student Visa, Work Permit Visa