Algoma University Admission Requirements, Fall-Time September Admission list for Canadian students,101 Eligibility Criteria
Algoma University Admission is ongoing for all interested candidates who wish to apply, the admission is open for all nationals.
Algoma University Admission Requirements for Canadian students is as follows:
Full-Time September Admission for Canadian Students
To register full-time at Algoma University for September admittance, you will apply through the Ontario Universities Application Centre (OUAC). You can moreover apply online at www.ouac.on.ca or apply for a paper application from OUAC by calling 519-823-1940. Using 101 admissions if you are presently enrolled in an Ontario high school, otherwise, use application 105.
Application Procedures for January, May, and Part-Time Admission are as follows:
All January, May, and part-time applicants must apply directly to Algoma U online.
- Complete the Algoma U application.
- Send authorized transcripts (high school, college, and university if valid).
- Send a non-refundable fee of $70 (CDN funds) to Algoma U.
101 Eligibility Criteria
Is this the right application for me?
Answer a few short questions to make sure you’re applying with the right undergraduate application.
Do well to meet all of the following necessities for admission?
- If you are taking courses during the day at an Ontario high school (this includes students recurring for the second semester and graduated students returning to advance 1 or more courses).
- You have not, at any point, been out of high school for more than 7 successive months.
- You will receive or expect to receive your Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with six 4U/M courses at the end of the current year.
- You have not attended a post-secondary institution (college/university/career college).
- You are applying to the first year of an undergraduate degree program or diploma program at an Ontario university.
- You are under 21 years of age.
To apply for admission kindly Click here to create an account
Steps on how to apply for international students
Checklists on all the application:
- Fill in the Algoma U application
- Pay your fee of $125.00
- Forward your copies of all transcripts including secondary school transcripts, secondary school diplomas, post-secondary school transcripts, and diplomas/degrees, if valid. All applicants must upload their credentials on the AU Application Portal.
- Send the proof of the English Language aptitude test (if applicable). For accepted test results, please
- Gap Letter/Gap clarification – If you have been out of school for more than two years, you must give all documentation detailing your recent professional record. This documentation can include a continue, letters of employment, additional undeclared academic record, and/or a personal letter of explanation.
Please take note of the following:
- If you are an OUAC 101 or 105 Applicant, you will not have access to the AU Application Portal. Digital copies can be emailed to [email protected].
- All fee payments made are non-refundable.
See also>>>>>>>Capilano University Admission Requirements